OKLAHOMA CITY – Firefighters are working a quadplex fire at Hefner and MacArthur just before 6 p.m. Tuesday.
Officials have shut down Hefner road, both ways at the 6400 block, to get access to the building.
Scanner traffic indicates that this started as a grease fire.
There were two teenagers home at the time of the fire. One was able to self-evacuate and the other was trapped on a second story balcony.
Firefighters immediately used a ladder to successfully rescue the teen from the balcony.
No injuries were reported.
There is no other information available at this time.