Fire crews working quadplex fire in NW OKC

OKLAHOMA CITY – Firefighters are working a quadplex fire at Hefner and MacArthur just before 6 p.m. Tuesday.

Officials have shut down Hefner road, both ways at the 6400 block, to get access to the building.

Scanner traffic indicates that this started as a grease fire.

There were two teenagers home at the time of the fire.  One was able to self-evacuate and the other was trapped on a second story balcony.

Firefighters immediately used a ladder to successfully rescue the teen from the balcony.

No injuries were reported.

There is no other information available at this time.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.