ODOT: Roads across Oklahoma remain closed due to flooding
OKLAHOMA – Flooding is wreaking havoc for Oklahomans across the state, leading to dozens of road closures.
The Oklahoma Department of Transporation released a list of road closures at 5 a.m. Tuesday.
More rain is expected Tuesday afternoon and evening, and this list may change:
- SH-8/SH-11 is closed between US-64 north of Cherokee to the SH-58 junction.
- SH-8B is closed between SH-8 and Aline.
- The I-40 southern service road (old 66) at MM19 is closed for extended repairs due to road damage.
CANADIAN CO. — OPEN
- SH-4 is OPEN between SH-66 and Wilshire Blvd.
- SH-80 is closed four miles west of Hulbert near Fort Gibson Lake.
- SH-80 is closed near the Canyon Rd. access area just north of Fort Gibson.
- SH-5B is closed between SH-5A and US-70.
- SH-127 is closed near Jay just west of US-59 due to a damaged drainage structure.
- SH-15 is closed between SH-74 and Billings.
- SH-74 is closed between Garber and SH-15.
- US-81 is closed between Medford and Pond Creek.
- US-60 is OPEN between Pond Creek and I-35 in Kay County.
- SH-48A is closed to through traffic between the SH-48 junction in Coleman and SH-7 in Milburn due to a damaged construction detour.
I35 near MM 213 near Tonkawa – being monitored, may be closed or narrowed to 1-lane in each direction overnight
SH156 from US60 to Marland in Noble County
- SH-33/SH-3 is OPEN between the Blaine Co. line and Kingfisher.
- SH-74 is closed at Skeleton Creek near SH-74D and south of SH-51.
- US-77 is closed at the Cimarron River north of Guthrie.
- US-77 is closed north of SH-74C near Guthrie.
- SH-74F is closed between Cashion and SH-33 due to pavement damage.
- SH-33 is OPEN near Ninth St. in Guthrie.
- SH-77-Scenic is closed at Lake Murray Spillway.
- SH-18 is closed 7 miles north of Chandler at CR 840.
- US-177 is OPEN at the Deep Fork River just north of SH-66 near Wellston.
- SH-66 is closed between US-177 and SH-18 in Chandler.
- SH-82 is closed at Grand River south of Langley.
- US 177 just north of US 64 has water over the roadway but currently still open.
- SH-10 is closed east of US-169 near Lenapah due to damage to a drain.
- US64 from SH108 in Lela to the SH18/US64 Y 2 E of Pawnee, this includes the town of Pawnee
- SH123 from SH11 to US60
US59 .5 west of 540 road
Steve Owens BLVD 1 mile west of XA
SH125 northbound and southbound north of 120 RD
- SH-11 is closed from 76th St. North to 186th St North.
- SH-20 is closed from US-75 to west of Skiatook.
- SH-16 is closed near the Muskogee Turnpike just north of Muskogee.
- SH-16 is closed northwest of Okay.
- SH-123 is closed between Bartlesville and Dewey.
Turn around, don’t drown. And if you see a high water sign, do not drive around it.