Flooding conditions continue to wreak havoc on Oklahoma roads, highways
OKLAHOMA – Roads and highways across the state remain closed Thursday due to flooding conditions.
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation released the following closures at 5:30 a.m. Thursday.
- The I-40 southern service road (old 66) at MM19 is closed for extended repairs due to road damage.
- SH-80 is closed four miles west of Hulbert near Fort Gibson Lake.
- SH-80 is closed near the Canyon Rd. access area just north of Fort Gibson.
- SH-5B is closed between SH-5A and US-70.
- SH-127 is closed near Jay just west of US-59 due to a damaged drainage structure.
- SH-48A is closed to through traffic between the SH-48 junction in Coleman and SH-7 in Milburn due to a damaged construction detour.
US 177 from US 60 to Kay/ Noble Line
SH 156 from US 60 to Kay/ Noble Line
- SH74F is closed between Cashion and SH33 due to storm-damaged highway
- US-77 is closed at the Cimarron River north of Guthrie.
- US-77 is closed north of SH-74C near Guthrie.
- SH-74F is closed between Cashion and SH-33 due to pavement damage.
- SH-77-Scenic is closed at Lake Murray Spillway.
- SH-18 is closed 7 miles north of Chandler at CR 840.
- SH-66 is closed between US-177 and SH-18 in Chandler.
- SH-82 is closed at Grand River south of Langley.
- SH-100 and I-40 are closed over the Arkansas River near the Muskogee/Sequoyah County line until further notice. Two barges were loose in the navigation channel and the highways are being closed as a safety precaution. Officials say the barges have been located and are being secured. The Oklahoma Department of Transportation and other agencies are closely monitoring at this time. Drivers can expect significant delays and should avoid the area and seek an alternate route if possible. I-40 detours are eastbound traffic may use southbound SH-2 to SH-9 to US-59 and westbound traffic is diverted to southbound US-59 to SH-9 to SH-2.
- SH-10 is closed 2 miles east of the US-62 junction near Fort Gibson.
- US-62 is closed between SH-80 near Fort Gibson and SH-165 in Muskogee.
- SH-104 is closed at Coal Creek near Haskell.
- SH 15 CR 140 to CR 165
- SH-10 is closed east of US-169 near Lenapah due to damage to a drain.
- SH28 between US169 and US60
- SH 18 from SH51 to SH33
SH123 from SH11 to US60
SH11 Skiatook to Avant
SH69A northbound and southbound is closed from US69 to SH10
SH10 ½ of a mile west of 540 Road
SH125 at SH10
US69 northbound and southbound from 30RD to the Oklahoma/Kansas State line
US69 eastbound and westbound from the Neosho River to NS545RD
- SH-11 is closed from 76th St. North to 186th St North.
- SH-20 is closed from US-75 to west of Skiatook.
- SH51 is closed from SH97 to 136th West Avenue in the Sand Springs Area.
- SH-16 is closed near the Muskogee Turnpike just north of Muskogee.
- SH-16 is closed northwest of Okay.
- SH-72 is closed from East 201st south to just north of the Arkansas River bridge.
- SH-123 is closed between Bartlesville and Dewey.
- SH11 northbound and southbound at East 186th Street North