Day 4 of impeachment hearings

OKC residential fire extinguished

OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City firefighters snuffed out a blaze at a local residence, Friday night.

Firefighters were called at around 9:55 p.m. to the 8300 block of Northwest 10th Street regarding a home on fire.

The fire was extinguished, but it is not yet known what caused it.

Officials said there was a natural gas smell at the scene.

No one was injured in the fire.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.