OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Pennsylvania’s official government website is advising Pennsylvanians to quarantine after returning from Oklahoma.
Pennsylvania officials advise their constituents to quarantine for 14 days upon returning from the following states:
• North Carolina
• South Carolina
There have now been 19,779 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma as of Saturday. OSDH reported 687 new COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours.
- Police: Chase ends with stolen vehicle crashing into creek
- Oklahoma City police investigating shooting
- Nurse pulls 3 newborns out of hospital hit by the Beirut blast
- Biden no longer coming to Milwaukee to accept presidential nomination
- Tracking the Tropics: Experts update hurricane season forecast to ‘extremely active’ with 24 named storms