HOMINY, Okla. (KFOR) – Oklahoma Highway Patrol officials say that a man drowned in Boar Creek early Saturday morning.
According to OHP, Stephen Bosch, 20, of Collinsville, was last seen around 2 a.m. Saturday.
Troopers say Bosch was swimming with a group of friends on the bank of Boar Creek, approximately 6 miles east of Hominy, Oklahoma.
The 20-year-old was reported missing in the water around 2 p.m. Saturday.
OHP says Bosch’s body was located and recovered at 10:42 a.m. Sunday.
- Supply chain issues mean these odd goods cost more or can’t be found
- ‘It’s absolutely hard to watch’: A look inside a COVID ICU Unit
- CDC: 59 additional COVID-19 deaths reported in Oklahoma
- Elton John postpones part of final world tour due to injury
- Report: Oklahoma to receive 3rd highest number Afghan refugees in the nation