OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Due to the ongoing pandemic, officials have made the decision to postpone the 2021 Redbud Classic to Sept. 11-12, 2021.
The event was cancelled in 2020 after the coronavirus began its outbreak in Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma State Senate passes bill requiring school districts to ask employees if they want to pay association dues
- Oklahoma shooting victim rushed to hospital, police searching for suspect
- OK County District Attorney demands Pardon and Parole Board member recuse himself from Julius Jones hearing, alleges bias
- Cowboys’ Winning Streak Ends With Loss to Baylor in Waco
- CDC working to determine how long a fully vaccinated individual is immune from contracting, spreading COVID-19