This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
OKLAHOMA – Oklahoma is praying for rain!
Gardening guru Linda Vater stopped by with advice for all of us after the hard freeze we had earlier this month.
How can you recover?
- Assess damage, but be patient
- Attend to damaged foliage from hostas and perennials
- Feed with compost or gentle organic fertilizer
- Prune out dead or damaged wood
- Consider more hardy varieties for the future