This story has been edited since the original aired.
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – She’s only six, but an Oklahoma girl has been through a lot and is hoping to find a forever family.
Kaitlynn is a tiny girl with a big personality.
She loves glittter and bows but isn’t afraid to play in the sandbox or with chalk.
At Scissortail Park, her big imagination was on full display.
“Let it go, let it go!” Little Kaitlynn sang while playing in the park.
She is a big fan of Disney’s ‘Frozen’ movie series.
The six-year-old acted out her favorite scenes while playing in the sandbox and climbing sets.
“Freeze everything!” Kaitlynn said.
Just like the famous duo in the series – Anna and Elsa – this kindergartener could really use a sister or brother to brighten her days.
We’re told the best fit for this active little girl would be a two-parent household, preferably with a stay-at-home parent and a sibling who can keep up with her big, sparkly personality
Kaitlynn – a sweet princess who doesn’t want a castle, just the love of a family and a place to call home.
Your best shot at adopting a child is to go ahead and get the process started. It can take a few months to get approved. For all of the details, contact the DHS hotline at 1-800-376-9729 or visit online.
A Place to Call Home is sponsored by True Sky Credit Union.
- FBI calling upon public to help identify Oklahoma City bank robbery suspect
- Oklahoma City EDM concert planned near mental health facility officially cancelled
- Suspect in bakery burglary arrested after owners print thief’s pic on cookies
- $52,000 fine proposed for Delta Air Lines passenger who struck flight attendant
- Senate committee debates federal paid leave policies