Adorable: Oklahoma City firefighters respond to Oklahoma Humane Society

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OKLAHOMA CITY – An odor of chlorine brought firefighters and Hazmat crews to the Oklahoma Humane Society on Tuesday morning.

While it was being checked out, employees evacuated the animals from the building.

As it turns out, officials say it wasn’t chlorine but a small amount of spilled formaldehyde.

Thankfully, no one was injured.

The spill was quickly cleaned up and while the building was being aired out, firefighters took the opportunity to get in a few cuddles with the kittens.

Latest News

More News

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC Bureau

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ

Latest News

More News

Popular

KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter