FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (WFLA) – A group of anti-maskers marched through a Target store in south Florida blaring the song “We’re Not Gonna Take It.”
The maskless flash mob happened at a Target in Fort Lauderdale and the video was shared to social media on Tuesday.
Video courtesy of Chris Nelson shows members of the group walking through the store asking people to take off their masks.
Broward County has mandated the use of face coverings in businesses.
Florida added 2,355 coronavirus cases Wednesday to push the statewide total to 671,201 infected. There were 152 new virus fatalities reported statewide Wednesday, pushing the death toll among Florida residents to 12,939.
- Federal officers: Unlawful assembly at ICE building
- 14-year-old Oklahoma boy honors Asher police officer for saving dogs
- Reaction from local leaders here at home after Biden’s inauguration, stark differences in responses from both GOP and OK Dems
- ONE YEAR LATER: Oklahoma health officials reflect on one year anniversary since first reported COVID-19 case in United States
- Ticketmaster leaving countless frustrated Oklahomans without refunds for cancelled, postponed shows after pandemic