BOISE, Idaho — Some scary moments after a prank injured a car full of Idaho teenagers.
The Idaho Statesman reports that one of the passengers lit the driver’s armpit hair on fire with a lighter.
Deputies say a 16-year-old boy held a cigarette lighter to the armpit hair of the driver, 18.
According to the Idaho Statesman, the driver was distracted and the SUV they were riding in rolled over.
The teens suffered non-life threatening injuries, and the passenger and driver were ticketed.
Deputies also say the driver was going too fast and was reckless.