ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — One of President Donald Trump’s former Atlantic City casinos will be blown up next month, and for the right amount of money, you could be the one to press the button that brings it down.
The demolition of the former Trump Plaza casino will become a fundraiser to benefit the Boys & Girls Club of Atlantic City that the mayor hopes will raise in excess of $1 million.
Opened in 1984, the casino was closed in 2014 and has fallen into such a state of disrepair that demolition work began earlier this year.
The remainder of the structure will be dynamited on Jan. 29.
- Local pastors call out Falls Creek and its lack of responsibility to camper safety
- Oklahoma City police release helicopter video from officer-involved shooting
- Police investigate possible murder-suicide at OKC hotel
- Lawsuit filed over Oklahoma’s strictest anti-abortion law
- Daughter and her best friends ‘are all gone now,’ Uvalde dad says