BOA confirmed the online glitch Wednesday.
“Some of our clients may currently see an inaccurate account balance in online or mobile banking. There is no impact to their accounts and their information remains secure. We are working to address it as quickly as possible,” Bank of America said in a statement Wednesday.
Many people went online to express their frustration with the glitch in their accounts, including some who said they could not transfer money from savings to checking accounts.
BOA suggested that impacted clients use other ways to view their balance.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Mickey: Keys to Victory on Sunday
- Tiny Rubik’s Cube goes on sale in Japan to mark 40th anniversary
- Experts explain log lighters after investigators say one caused recent house explosion
- Oklahoma City Firefighters give advice on fire and explosion prevention