CHOCTAW, Okla. (KFOR) – A would-be burglar was no match for an Oklahoma family’s four-legged friend.
According to the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office, the suspect was seen looking around a home in Choctaw.
The alleged thief let the family’s dog outside so that when he came back later, he could easily get into the house.
However, the thief didn’t know that a neighbor put the dog back in the house.
When the thief came back to the house, he was chased away by the family dog.
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden’s first full day in office, first White House rescue dog could increase pet adoptions
- Biden to put forth new virus strategy exactly a year after 1st confirmed case in US
- Drew Brees’ wife discloses unknown injuries plaguing Saints QB throughout season
- Parents outraged over student’s Confederate flag face mask demand action
- Eli Lilly antibody drug prevents illness among residents and staff of nursing homes, study finds