CHOCTAW, Okla. (KFOR) – A would-be burglar was no match for an Oklahoma family’s four-legged friend.
According to the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office, the suspect was seen looking around a home in Choctaw.
The alleged thief let the family’s dog outside so that when he came back later, he could easily get into the house.
However, the thief didn’t know that a neighbor put the dog back in the house.
When the thief came back to the house, he was chased away by the family dog.
- ‘Excruciating pain’: Father of 2-year-old beating victim says system failed son
- Colton Underwood, star of ‘The Bachelor,’ says he’s gay
- Good rain on the way. We’ll have thunder, but severe weather chances are limited
- Oklahoma World War II veteran receives distinguished medal on 100th birthday
- Minnesota cop will be charged in shooting of Black motorist