CHOCTAW, Okla. (KFOR) – A would-be burglar was no match for an Oklahoma family’s four-legged friend.
According to the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office, the suspect was seen looking around a home in Choctaw.
The alleged thief let the family’s dog outside so that when he came back later, he could easily get into the house.
However, the thief didn’t know that a neighbor put the dog back in the house.
When the thief came back to the house, he was chased away by the family dog.
- Foo Fighters fans concerned about Oklahoma heat, Zoo Amphitheatre water bottle policy ahead of Saturday’s concert
- ‘You don’t really think that it is real,’ Falls Creek guest speaker dies after a battle with COVID-19 and pneumonia
- Enid nursing home facing allegations of physical and verbal abuse of residents
- Tokyo Olympics schedule: Cherry and Norman face off in 400-meter final on Day 13
- Oklahoma hospital patients asking for vaccine while admitted for COVID-19