CHOCTAW, Okla. (KFOR) – A would-be burglar was no match for an Oklahoma family’s four-legged friend.
According to the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office, the suspect was seen looking around a home in Choctaw.
The alleged thief let the family’s dog outside so that when he came back later, he could easily get into the house.
However, the thief didn’t know that a neighbor put the dog back in the house.
When the thief came back to the house, he was chased away by the family dog.
- How long is omicron’s incubation period?
- US puts 8,500 troops on heightened alert amid Russia tension
- ‘American Idol’ alum David Archuleta says he can’t ‘pretend like everything’s fine’
- Did you know Only 5 Winter seasons in Oklahoma City with less than 1 inch of snow since records have been kept.
- Democrats push to pass climate change policy