“Fixer Upper” fans rejoice!
Chip and Joanna Gaines are coming back to TV more than two years after the couple last did a house reveal.
Their wildly popular HGTV show featured the husband and wife duo finding and renovating homes for their clients in Waco, Texas.
Next year, you’ll be able to watch a new season of “Fixer Upper” on the Gaines’ new Magnolia Network.
The couple posted a video on their official Instagram account to share the news.
In a statement, they said, “We’ve missed sharing the stories of these families and their homes with you, and we’re excited to do that again very soon!”
Magnolia Network is Discovery Inc.’s joint venture with the Gaines’ home and lifestyle brand Magnolia.
Discovery is the parent company of HGTV.
- Tulsa woman whose children drowned in creek pleads guilty to lesser charges
- What’s hot or not with loungewear
- 2 medical professionals in Oklahoma debunk myths about the COVID-19 vaccines
- Rural vs. Urban: Per capita mortality rate from COVID-19 continues to ravage rural Oklahoma
- Horrific new details presented in trial of man charged with brutal murder of 94-year-old woman