OKLAHOMA CITY – Several Church’s Chicken restaurants across the metro were closed this week because their owner is accused of not paying sales taxes.
The Oklahoma Tax Commission said 15 restaurants in the Oklahoma City and Tulsa areas were closed over unpaid sales tax, the Tulsa World reported.
Crystal Raymond with the Oklahoma Tax Commission sent KFOR the list of restaurants that are closing.
- 1235 N SANTA FE AVE, Moore OK, 73160
- 1320 E LINDSEY ST, Norman, OK 73071
- 1012 SW 59TH ST, Oklahoma City, OK, 73109
- 4438 NW 10TH ST, Oklahoma City, OK 73107
- 543 SW 29TH ST, Oklahoma City, OK 73106
- 1424 NE 23RD ST, Oklahoma City, OK 73111
- 4428 SE 44TH ST, Oklahoma City, OK 73135
- 9010 NE 23RD ST, Midwest City, OK 73141
- 5034 N PEORIA AVE, Tulsa, OK 74126
- 3036 S GARNETT RD, Tulsa, OK 74129
- 2555 E PINE ST, Tulsa, OK 74110
- 415 S ELM PL, Broken Arrow, OK 74012
- 301 W 2ND ST, Sand Springs, OK 74063
- 11618 E 86TH ST N, Owasso, OK 74055
- 2 N MISSION ST, Sapulpa, OK 74066
At this time, it is unclear if the owner of those locations has plans to reopen.
Church’s Chicken has over 1,650 locations in 29 states and 23 global markets.