OKLAHOMA – Oklahoma residents across three counties are invited to share their concerns with their congressman.
Congressman Frank Lucas (OK-03) will speak with constituents at town hall meetings in Ellis, Dewey and Blaine counties, according to a news release.
Residents are invited to discuss their concerns about matters in Oklahoma and Washington with Lucas.
“Lucas will be discussing his recent work in Congress, taking questions about issues important to constituents of the Third Congressional District, and seeking input on legislation currently before Congress,” the news release states.
Below are the days, times and locations of the town hall meetings Lucas will participate in:
Monday, October 7, 2019
- Ellis County Town Hall Meeting, from 9-10 a.m. at the Arnett Fire Department, 112 East Barnes Avenue, Arnett, OK 73832
- Dewey County Town Hall Meeting, from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. at Great Plains National Bank, 100 Broadway, Taloga, OK 73667
- Blaine County Town Hall Meeting, from 2:30-3:30 p.m. at Watonga City Hall, 117 North Weigle, Watonga, OK 73772
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- Major County Town Hall Meeting, from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. at Fairview Community Center, 123 South 6th Ave., Fairview, OK 73737
- Custer County Town Hall Meeting, from 2-3 p.m. at Weatherford City Hall, 522 W. Rainey Ave, Weatherford, OK 73096
- Caddo County Town Hall Meeting, from 4-5 p.m. at Hinton City Hall, 123 East Main Street, Hinton, OK 73047
Thursday, October 10, 2019
- Beckham County Town Hall Meeting, from 2-3 p.m. at Elk City City Hall, 320 West 3rd Street, Elk City, OK 73644
- Roger Mills County Town Hall Meeting, from 4-5 p.m. at Washita Battlefield, 1855 Highway 47A, Cheyenne, OK 73628