This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
This ultimate trio makes an unexpected appearance together in easy, delicious cookies! The combination is both delicious and different. Enjoy!
- 3 C flour
- 1 t baking powder (they say soda in the video, but it is POWDER)
- 1 C mashed, ripe banana (roughly 2 large bananas)
- 2/3 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1/2 C peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 t vanilla
- 1 C chocolate chips (May use white, milk or semi-sweet)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, banana, brown sugar and peanut butter until fluffy. Kyle suggests an electric mixer. Add egg, one at a time, then vanilla.
- Mix or fold in flour/soda a bit at a time until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in chips until evenly dispersed.
- Drop by 1’ teaspoons on greased or parchment lined cookie sheet. Leave 2” between cookies.
- Gently flatten with fork or glass. (Dip either in flour to prevent sticking)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-14 minutes, or until edges begin to appear dry.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before removing to a platter.
Yield: 60 2” cookies