OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – IMMYLabs will host a First Dose Vaccination POD at the Oklahoma City Fairgrounds Bennett Event Center this coming Monday, and Oklahomans can still sign up.
Community members can sign up for the March 22 Vaccination POD by going to IMMYLabs’ portal at https://portal.immylabs.com/vaccine.
Health officials will administer the Pfizer vaccine during the POD.
Oklahomans within Phases 1-3 of the state’s vaccine rollout plan are currently eligible to receive the vaccine, as determined by the Oklahoma State Department of Health. Those phases include the following individuals:
- Healthcare workers including expanded healthcare worker groups such as allied health fields and general outpatient health service (i.e. behavioral health, dentists)
- First responders
- Oklahomans age 65+
- Oklahomans under age 65 with comorbidities
- Teachers and staff in PreK-12 schools and childcare facilities
- People living and working in congregate locations and worksites
- Public health staff and state, county, and city government leaders and elected officials
- Teachers, staff, and students age 16+ in educational settings such as colleges, universities, career/vocational technology centers, etc (only Pfizer vaccine is approved for 16+, other vaccine types are approved for 18+)
- Workers for essential businesses and industries, critical infrastructure staff
Residents who sign up on the IMMYLabs portal are asked to do the following:
- Please see the daily updates on the OSDH Update Hub.
- Please bring photo ID.
- Please submit one form per person.