Court records: Man accused of shooting, killing Enid teenager “unaffected” by the crime

Three people shot in Enid

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

ENID, Okla. – A man accused of shooting and killing an Enid teenager was not remorseful for the act, according to court records.

Last weekend, officers were called to a home in Enid following a domestic disturbance.

Just minutes later, dispatchers learned that a shooting had occurred.

“I was just sitting, feeding my daughter supper, and I hear four gun shots, and I can’t believe I’m hearing gunshots, so I look across the street, and I see a person running down the driveway with a handgun,” Pete Hake, a neighbor, told KFOR at the scene.

When police arrived, they found three people had been shot.

Authorities say 18-year-old Jonathan Winters and 21-year-old Alissa Cull were injured in the shooting. Tragically, 17-year-old Daultn Dickerson died from his injuries.

“We were only two blocks away. We were on the scene before they had it taped off but the police wouldn’t let us through, they wouldn’t let us see our son,” Jolene and Lonnie Dickerson said.

The Dickersons say Daultn and two of his friends went to the home to help a friend get out of an abusive situation with her boyfriend.

“We were about to leave and as we were leaving we heard gun fire from behind and I ran to the back of the house. When I came back Daultn and Alissa were on the ground,” Jonathan Winters said. “To be honest with you, I didn’t really care about the bullets grazing me because I saw two of my best friends grab their chests and hit the ground. So, the little skims that I had had no concern to me whatsoever.”

Police ultimately arrested 23-year-old Christopher Reynaud on complaints of first-degree murder and two counts of shooting with intent to kill.

According to an incident report obtained by the Norman Transcript, Reynaud was “calm and unaffected” regarding the shooting. The report claims that Reynaud admitted to shooting the victims because they wouldn’t leave, so he says he “shot them in the chest and head.”

“Christopher stated he didn’t have anyone he could confide in and that he had been bottling his frustration up for a long time,” the report read. “Christopher stated that over time if a bottle doesn’t crack, it will eventually explode, and he believes that was what happened today.”


More Local

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC Bureau

In Your Corner

More In Your Corner

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ

Latest News

More News


KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter