EL RENO, Okla. (KFOR) – The El Reno Board of Education has decided on some requirements for returning to school August 13 amid the continued COVID-19 pandemic.
In their ‘Return to Learn’ plan, ERPS says the following procedures will be in place for the 2020-21 school year:
–School appropriate face coverings will be required for all students and staff
–Social distancing where possible
–Daily temperature checks
–Enhanced hygiene and sanitation practices
The school board and administration will continue to observe and monitor the COVID-19 situation in El Reno. If conditions warrant, the school board may decide on July 28th to move to either the Blended Learning or Remote Learning model as described in the approved framework to ensure the safety of students, parents, and staff.Tera J. Roblyer
Director of Information Systems and Communications
ERPS officials say there is a virtual instruction option that parents may choose if in-person instruction does not fit the needs of the student.
- Center offering free virtual workshop on fighting family burnout
- Happiness class — free online — is most popular at Yale, especially during pandemic
- Pregnant woman pulls husband to safety after shark attack in Florida Keys
- Health officials: 1,089 new COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma
- Kentucky AG to announce results today in Breonna Taylor shooting death probe