LUTHER, Okla. (KFOR) – A metro public school district says it has learned that some students have tested positive for COVID-19.
“We have just been made aware that we have had students that tested positive for COVID-19. The students were present on August 13, 2020, only,” a letter to parents from the Luther Public School District read.
District officials say anyone that has been in close contact with a student who tested positive will be contacted by the principal.
- Friday Night Heroes, Week 9
- Police Investigating Fatal Auto Pedestrian Accident
- Yukon Police Issue Silver Alert For Alzheimer’s Patient
- Second study testing a COVID-19 antibody drug reports setback
- Oklahoma City woman, church, receive hundreds of thousands in donations after she unknowingly played part in new “Borat” film