LUTHER, Okla. (KFOR) – A metro public school district says it has learned that some students have tested positive for COVID-19.
“We have just been made aware that we have had students that tested positive for COVID-19. The students were present on August 13, 2020, only,” a letter to parents from the Luther Public School District read.
District officials say anyone that has been in close contact with a student who tested positive will be contacted by the principal.
- Curry Leads Warriors as Thunder Lose Opener of Final Road Trip of Season
- Gov. Stitt signs into law bill providing telehealth parity
- ‘I love that we get to be part of making that right’ – local animal shelter makes family whole again
- Homeland Scholar Athlete of the Week – Xavier Yousey
- Multi-county grand jury releases 25-page report slamming Epic Charter Schools operations, stating their system is ‘ripe for fraud’