WOODWARD, Okla. (KFOR) – Officials in Woodward say they are taking steps to slow the spread of COVID-19 in the classroom.
Beginning Nov. 30, all students will be required to wear a mask during class at Woodward Public Schools. The masks are also required for all staff members and visitors to campus.
District officials say all students will be provided two masks when they return to school after Thanksgiving break.
The school board passed the measure last week.
- President Trump issues several pardons, ‘Joe Exotic’ not one of them
- Tinker Air Force Base gate to close for construction
- President Trump pardons rapper Lil Wayne, commutes Kodak Black’s sentence
- Middle Two Quarters Doom Thunder at Denver
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘The system failed us’ – Family disappointed in EMSA ambulance delay