Crews extinguish fire at Midwest City home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MIDWEST CITY, Okla. – Firefighters battled a blaze at a Midwest City home Sunday morning.

At around 9:20 a.m., crews responded to a house fire near Reno Ave. and N. Midwest Blvd.

Crews had to cut open the roof and the fire was quickly put out.

There were no reports of any injuries.

Fire officials say the blaze started with a space heater in the garage.

Local

More Local

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC Bureau

In Your Corner

More In Your Corner

Don't Miss

Latest News

More News

Popular

KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter