Crews extinguish house fire in northwest Oklahoma City

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OKLAHOMA CITY – Fire crews battled a house fire early Thanksgiving morning.

It happened around 12:30 a.m. near NW 16th and May.

Officials say the homeowner and her boyfriend started a fire in the fireplace.

Both left the home and the fire spread.

Officials estimate the damage to be at least $40,000.

The fire is still under investigation.

Latest News

More News

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC Bureau

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ

Latest News

More News

Popular

KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter