TAMPA (WFLA) – Dr Pepper fans nationwide have struggled to find the popular soda at grocery stores, and the company says it is working on a solution.
The company said in a tweet that all flavors of Dr. Pepper have been impacted by the shortage.
“We appreciate your patience and encourage you to contact your local retailer directly for the most up-to-date availability of Dr Pepper products,” the company said in a tweet.
- Photos: Troublesome baboon evicted for raiding homes
- OSDH considering letting schools lead contact tracing efforts among students
- Oklahoma State Department of Health gives update on battle against COVID-19
- Babe: Wilson is tough to stop
- Border leaders counting on last-minute cash, prizes to entice South Texans to fill out census