BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Drone footage by John Oldshue captured massive flooding along Fish River in Baldwin County Thursday.
Hurricane Sally made landfall Wednesday near Gulf Shores, Alabama, as a Category 2 storm, pushing a surge of ocean water onto the coast and dumping torrential rain that forecasters said would cause dangerous flooding from the Florida Panhandle to Mississippi and well inland in the days ahead.
- President Biden ordering economic help as talks start on $1.9 trillion relief package
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- Oklahoma City police investigating robbery at restaurant
- Police: Burglar broke into restaurant through drive-thru window
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House