EDMOND, Okla. – The City of Edmond recently asked for citizens input regarding traffic in the community, and now they are sharing their results.
In February, city officials asked residents to share what they think are the three worst places for traffic in the city.
Nearly 4,700 valid responses were received.
“We are very happy to see a strong response to this questionnaire from our residents,” said City Manager Larry Stevens. “This data will be used to assist in future planning and we are happy to say that three of the top four concerns will be addressed in the coming months.”
The top eleven traffic concern areas reported are:
- 33rd & Broadway Intersection
- Covell & Santa Fe Intersection
- 2nd & Bryant Intersection
- Covell & Bryant Intersection
- 15th & Broadway Intersection
- 2nd from Broadway to Bryant
- 2nd & Broadway Intersection
- 2nd & Boulevard Intersection
- 2nd/Edmond Rd. in General
- Edmond North High School Area
- Covell & Sooner/I-35 Area