Edmond restaurant catches fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

EDMOND, Okla. – An Edmond restaurant is recovering after the kitchen caught fire Sunday night.

The kitchen manager of Pepperoni Grill in the 1000 block of W Covell Rd. called in the fire shortly before midnight, according to officials.

Fire crews were able to get the fire out quickly with the help of the sprinkler system, which contained the fire to the kitchen.

Officials believe the fire started in the oven.

The restaurant received only minor damage.

This is a developing story. Please refresh the page for more information. 

In Your Corner

More In Your Corner

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC Bureau

Don't Miss

Latest News

More News


KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter