TUTTLE, Okla. - A mom raising seven kids lost her home to a fire in Tuttle over the weekend.
Mindee Bowen is a mom of six, plus she's raising her 17-year-old niece.
She said her family has had a lot of problems with their AC unit inside her mobile home.
The unit has even started smoking at times.
She said she complained to the landlord multiple times about the AC not working properly, but by the time someone could fix it, it was too late.
A maintenance worker just told her he was going to have to cut all power to the AC unit until further notice.
"Maybe five minutes passed before it was engulfed in flames," said Bowen.
An electrical fire destroyed the family's home, officials say.
"We don't even have a place where we can all be together," said Bowen.
They lost everything they own, from family pictures, to furniture and clothes.
"One of my twins is wearing shoes two sizes too small," said Bowen.
Bowen said she didn't have renter insurance, and the landlord told fire investigators the mobile home wasn't insured.
The mother of six is living on a fixed income.
Now, her kids and her niece are spread out across the state, staying with friends, as she desperately searches for another place to live.
She said her landlord owns multiple mobile homes in the metro, but claims there are none available for her family.
"She rudely said we don't have anything for you and hung up on my face, didn't finish the conversation, she was extremely rude and that was it," said Bowen.
We spoke to the owner of R. Burris Property Management Services who says all open properties are out of her price range.
Bowen said she can afford $750 per month for rent and is desperately searching for somewhere to live near Tuttle, where her kids are supposed to go to school.
She's asking for any help to bring her family back together.
"Anything would help, anything at all, anything," said Bowen.
The family needs clothes for kids ranging from three-years-old to 17-years old.
If you would like to donate, visit their GoFundMe page.