Fire crews rescue cat stuck in chimney

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HARRISBURG, NC –  A cat in North Carolina is safe tonight after it got stuck in a chimney.

Officials first responded to an animal rescue call at a large two-story home.

That’s when they found out the cat was stuck near the bottom of the chimney and called animal control in to assist.

Thanks to help of firefighters and animal crews, the cat was rescued!

It is expected to be okay.

In Your Corner

More In Your Corner

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC Bureau

Don't Miss

Latest News

More News

Popular

KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter