OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – The Flashpoint team discusses personnel changes over President Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic.
The team also discusses the race for the Oklahoma County Sheriff.
- Second stimulus checks: No $1,200 payments before Election Day, negotiations to continue
- Two LeFlore County men arrested for numerous charges including desecration of a human member
- Silver Star Interactive: Cowboys stumble against Arizona
- Tracking an early season Arctic Blast heading for Oklahoma!
- Ohio felon accused of using Kool-Aid packet to ring up $994 in charges at Florida Walmart