OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Each week, the Flash Point team tackles some of the biggest topics circulating in the Sooner State and beyond.
This week Oklahoma Attorney General Mike Hunter sat down with Mike Turpen, Todd Lamb and moderator Kevin Ogle to discuss the recent Supreme Court ruling on Muscogee (Creek) land and what that means for tribal gaming compacts.
- Friday Night Heroes, Week 8
- Suspected 20-year-old drunk driver kills innocent metro man during pursuit
- Homeowner cries foul over flooding from baseball construction site
- Purcell police learn that 2 junior high students were in possession of unloaded gun at school
- Man in critical condition after shot in Oklahoma City, suspect in custody