OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Each week, the Flash Point team tackles some of the biggest topics circulating in the Sooner State and beyond.
This week Oklahoma Attorney General Mike Hunter sat down with Mike Turpen, Todd Lamb and moderator Kevin Ogle to discuss the recent Supreme Court ruling on Muscogee (Creek) land and what that means for tribal gaming compacts.
- Two of Edmond man’s relatives injured in Beirut blast
- Caught on camera: Man arrested after snagging $1,500 worth of marijuana off Shawnee dispensary counter
- Stimulus talks break down on Capitol Hill as negotiators walk away without a deal
- Jerry Falwell Jr. will take a leave of absence from Liberty University
- Attorneys for former Dallas police officer Amber Guyger file appeal in Botham Jean murder case