OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – For the first time in the 25-year history of Flash Point the show has never been in prime time, until this week.
Oklahoma has seen several record breaking days of coronavirus case counts.
On Wednesday largest spike in cases since the pandemic began.
Joining the Flash Point team of Kevin Ogle, Mike Turpen, and Todd Lamb will be Oklahoma State Superintendent Joy Hofmeister and Dr. Dale Bratzler with OU Medicine.
This will be an open and honest discussion about the State’s response to COVID-19, where we are now, and how are schools preparing for classes this fall.
Originally Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt was to appear on the program for the entire hour, but his staff informed KFOR he would not be joining the program after announcing he had tested positive for coronavirus.
Because this is a special program the NBC ’30 Rock’ special will not be seen at the scheduled time.
Instead, the NBC ’30 Rock’ special will be aired overnight on Friday morning if you would like to set your DVR. It will replace ‘Right This Minute’ and ‘Early Today’ from 2:00 to 3:00 a.m. If Right this Minute and Early Today show up in your program guide, you will need to set it to record both of those shows as they will be replaced with the ’30 Rock’ show.
- US soldier arrested in plot to blow up NYC 9/11 Memorial
- New OSU-Oklahoma City campus interim president announced
- AFC, NFC championship games feature early season rematches
- ‘Souvenir of a lifetime’: Chiefs fan snags ball Patrick Mahomes launched into Arrowhead’s upper deck
- Watch Live: Bells and candlelight to honor 400,000 dead from COVID-19