FORT SILL, Oklahoma (KFOR) – Fort Sill officials announced Sunday morning that a soldier attending a professional development course at Fort Sill was found unresponsive in his quarters on February 20th.
The cause of the soldier’s death is still unknown and under investigation at this time.
The soldier’s name is currently being withheld.
Follow KFOR as more information is released.
- Do I have salmonella poisoning, or is it something else entirely?
- ‘2021 Scent Candle’ combines 4 aromas inspired by the weirdest moments of the year
- North Carolina DOT trolls Ohio over license plate mix-up, sets off Twitter debate
- What is a ‘bomb cyclone’? Storm approaches West Coast, bringing rain, wind, possible flooding
- Severe Weather Expected This Week