(WIVB) – Google Maps is rolling out a new feature that allows users to see how prevalent cases of COVID-19 are in a given area.
When you open the app, if you click on the upper right hand corner of the screen, you will get an option that says “COVID-19 info”.
The data will then show a seven-day average of new cases, along with a label indicating if cases are trending lower or higher.
Latest KFOR News Headlines:
- Spain orders nationwide curfew to stem worsening outbreak
- Fire set in Boston ballot drop box; FBI asked to investigate
- Dalton goes down in blowout loss
- Intense Winter storm on the way, significant ice accumulations likely
- “Everything was on fire,” witnesses describe moments after Foley plane crash