Grill sparks house fire

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

OKLAHOMA CITY -- An Oklahoma City man caught his house on fire while grilling out on his front porch Monday night.

About 11 p.m. Monday night firefighters responded to the home in the 5100 block of SE 119th Street.

Crews say the fire started on the front porch next to resident's propane grill.

Firefighters ran out of water before they could fully contain the flames.

The house is in a rural area of Oklahoma City.

No injuries reported.

The structure has major damage.

 

Latest News

More News

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ
graphic of the Red Cross

Latest News

More News

Popular

KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter