House fire near OKC Stockyards injures woman

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OKLAHOMA CITY – A house fire near Stockyard City sent one woman to the hospital Friday night.

Oklahoma City Fire crews were called to a house in the 1300 block of S Youngs Blvd. just before 8 p.m. and officials say flames were visible upon arrival.

One woman escaped the flames, but not without burns to her face and hands.

She was transported to a local hospital, but her condition is unknown at this time.

Fire Department Investigators determined that the fire began as a cooking fire on the stovetop in the kitchen.

Authorities say the house is a total loss.

In Your Corner

More In Your Corner

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC Bureau

Don't Miss

Latest News

More News

Popular

KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter