House fire sends Midwest City woman to the hospital

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Midwest City — A fire hospitalizes a woman when her home went up into flames overnight.

Fire crews say a candle started the accidental blaze around 3:30 a.m. this morning on W. Lilac Lane near Air Depot.

The woman had smoke and burn injuries from escaping the burning home.

She was rushed to a local area hospital and her condition is unknown at this time.

Officials said the damage to her home was significant.

 

 

Latest News

More News

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ

Latest News

More News

Popular

KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter