This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
WASHINGTON – The White House has released the numbers on how much Obamacare will cost those affected in Oklahoma.
- 53 – Average number of health plans available
- $114 – Lowest-cost plan premiums for a 27-year-old
- $84 – Lowest-cost plan premiums after tax credits for a 27-year-old with an income of $25,000
- $634 – Mid-range plan premiums for a family of 4
- $282 – Mid-range plan premiums after tax credits for a family of 4 with an income of $50,000