(WIAT) — As Hurricane Laura approaches landfall along states in the Gulf of Mexico, the National Hurricane Center has called the storm “unsurvivable.”
The hurricane has been upgraded to a Category 4 storm overnight. It is expected to hit parts of Louisiana and Texas Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
CBS 42 has exclusive access to cameras along the storm’s path, thanks to hurricane hunter Mark Sudduth via HurricaneTrack.com.
These views from across the Gulf Coast are part of Nexstar’s Hurricane Laura coverage and the storms coming out of the Tropics this hurricane season.
- Body pulled from pond in Oklahoma City
- Third stimulus checks: Key vote coming that will impact $1,400 payments
- OSDH: 37 additional COVID-19 deaths reported in Oklahoma
- Committee approves bill requiring phone companies to aid law enforcement in emergency situations
- Oklahoma bill that aims to stop censorship on social media sites headed to Senate