Lineman breaks legs jumping to safety after shocked and burned by live wire

TRENTON, Texas (KXII) – A lineman working on power lines near Trenton, Texas, had to jump from the bucket he was working in after it caught fire.

The lineman was forced to leap out of the bucket after it made contact with a live wire and caught fire, Fannin County Sheriff’s Lt. Frank Deater said.

The lineman was shocked by the live wire and suffered serious burns. He then broke both of his legs after he jumped out of the bucket.

Click here for the full story.

Local

More Local

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC Bureau

In Your Corner

More In Your Corner

Don't Miss

Latest News

More News

Popular

KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter