MAJOR COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – Three people have been charged in a poaching case in Major County.
Last week, Oklahoma game wardens began investigating a case where a deer had been illegally poached and disposed of near Fairview.
Following an investigation and tips by the public, the case is now closed.
Authorities say they caught the three suspects and seized evidence, including a suppressed rifle and several pounds of summer sausage.
Officials say the three suspects are facing 11 charges in Major County.
- WATCH: Biologists remove rope and rebar from antlers of buck in Provo
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Fort Wayne mall reopens after incident; no injuries reported