MAJOR COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – Three people have been charged in a poaching case in Major County.
Last week, Oklahoma game wardens began investigating a case where a deer had been illegally poached and disposed of near Fairview.
Following an investigation and tips by the public, the case is now closed.
Authorities say they caught the three suspects and seized evidence, including a suppressed rifle and several pounds of summer sausage.
Officials say the three suspects are facing 11 charges in Major County.
- One person in hospital after shooting outside dispensary
- Many unemployment claimants find cards disabled; OESC says they’re looking into fraud
- Signs of heatstroke: What to do if you spot these 8 warnings
- Evening storms to subside, heat wave begins this week
- Counties with the lowest home prices in Oklahoma