MAJOR COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – Three people have been charged in a poaching case in Major County.
Last week, Oklahoma game wardens began investigating a case where a deer had been illegally poached and disposed of near Fairview.
Following an investigation and tips by the public, the case is now closed.
Authorities say they caught the three suspects and seized evidence, including a suppressed rifle and several pounds of summer sausage.
Officials say the three suspects are facing 11 charges in Major County.
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure
- White House still planning holiday parties, despite virus warnings
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released
- Website offering “dream job” paying $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results