OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – It is getting awful hot out there as summer kicks into high gear, and you might think it’s a bad time for planting, but Linda Vater has a nifty summer planting tip.
Linda, a gardening guru, says that summer is a good time to grow herbs, which can add some interesting flavors to your summertime cuisine.
Watch the above video to learn more from Linda about growing herbs.
- Moore man on motorcycle saved by strangers after car slams into him
- UPDATE: Man helps lead children to safety after daycare fire
- Garfield County gun bust unveils numerous rifles, ammo & meth in home of convicted felon
- COVID-19 claims the life of a young mother and her unborn child
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians