OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – It is getting awful hot out there as summer kicks into high gear, and you might think it’s a bad time for planting, but Linda Vater has a nifty summer planting tip.
Linda, a gardening guru, says that summer is a good time to grow herbs, which can add some interesting flavors to your summertime cuisine.
Watch the above video to learn more from Linda about growing herbs.
- Police respond to fatal shooting at 7-Eleven late Saturday night
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Mysterious Utah Monolith disappears
- 1,721 new COVID cases in Oklahoma, 19 more deaths, according to health officials
- Vanderbilt K Fuller becomes first woman to play in Power 5