OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – It is especially hot outside in the local area, and your outdoor plants are going to need water to stay healthy.
Although temperatures are especially high outside, there is still the risk of overwatering when gardening.
Gardening guru Linda Vater appeared on KFOR on Friday with a cautionary tale from her own backyard.
Watch the above video for Linda’s tips on how to safely water your garden.
- Moore man on motorcycle saved by strangers after car slams into him
- UPDATE: Man helps lead children to safety after daycare fire
- Garfield County gun bust unveils numerous rifles, ammo & meth in home of convicted felon
- COVID-19 claims the life of a young mother and her unborn child
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians