OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – It is especially hot outside in the local area, and your outdoor plants are going to need water to stay healthy.
Although temperatures are especially high outside, there is still the risk of overwatering when gardening.
Gardening guru Linda Vater appeared on KFOR on Friday with a cautionary tale from her own backyard.
Watch the above video for Linda’s tips on how to safely water your garden.
- Body of 19-year-old driver recovered from Lake Hefner about 100 yards from car
- Protest held after 15-year-old armed robbery suspect shot and killed by Oklahoma City police
- Dance teachers Pay it Forward by teaching dancing to people battling Parkinson’s disease
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Passenger dies in 2-vehicle crash allegedly caused by DUI