OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Last week’s ferocious ice storm brought down scores of trees and tree limbs across the state, including many across Oklahoma City.
Several metro residents still have giant piles of limbs stacked along the curb of their home, waiting for city workers to clear them away.
So what course of action is OKC city officials planning for clearing the debris?
Jennifer McClintock with the Oklahoma City Utilities Department joined KFOR via Zoom on Wednesday to discuss what the city has planned for removing tree debris.
Watch the above video to hear McClintock discuss those plans.
For more information on debris removal and other issues in Oklahoma City, go to okc.gov/ice.
- Cowboys Seek 1st Win at TCU Since 2016
- COVID-19 surges again in Oklahoma with 4,370 new cases, 14 additional deaths
- Homeland Security investigating scams related to new COVID-19 vaccines
- ‘We saw it all on Zoom’: Family calls 911 as teacher robbed during remote lesson
- It’s a quiet weather pattern for a change. But for how long? Here’s a long range outlook.