OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Firefighters were called to a house fire in southeast Oklahoma City after a neighbor reported flames.
An alert neighbor called 911 after seeing flames at a home near S.E. 59th and Post.
Officials say there were five people in the house when the fire started, including two elderly people.
They were all able to make it out of the home safely but the two elderly residents did need oxygen at the scene.
- Stay in School Fund tuition assistance helps low income private school students during pandemic
- California mom describes allergic reaction to Moderna vaccine
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration