OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Firefighters were called to a house fire in southeast Oklahoma City after a neighbor reported flames.
An alert neighbor called 911 after seeing flames at a home near S.E. 59th and Post.
Officials say there were five people in the house when the fire started, including two elderly people.
They were all able to make it out of the home safely but the two elderly residents did need oxygen at the scene.
- Good rain on the way. We’ll have thunder, but severe weather chances are limited
- Oklahoma World War II veteran receives distinguished medal on 100th birthday
- Minnesota cop will be charged in shooting of Black motorist
- Health care group to discuss managed care and Medicaid expansion in Oklahoma
- CDC: COVID-19 death toll in Oklahoma climbs by 25