NORMAN, Okla. (KFOR) – Controversial political pundit Ann Coulter will speak at the University of Oklahoma on Thursday.
Coulter will speak at 7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 5 at the Student Union, 900 Asp Ave., according to a news release issued by Right Turn Strategies.
Coulter, a conservative and best-selling author, will speak about the current election, the conservative movement’s future and “what college students can do to help save our country,” the news release states.
Officials say the event requires a ticket to enter, so participants will have to register.
The event is sponsored by the Leadership Institute and the University of Oklahoma TPUSA student chapter.
- It’s time for Bedlam Football!
- Spoiled generation: 4 in 5 parents say children aren’t thankful for what they have
- 15 cars that currently cost more used than new
- Lush Cosmetics to deactivate multiple social media accounts, to raise awareness for mental health
- Best post-Black Friday deals in case you missed out