NORMAN, Okla. (KFOR) – Controversial political pundit Ann Coulter will speak at the University of Oklahoma on Thursday.
Coulter will speak at 7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 5 at the Student Union, 900 Asp Ave., according to a news release issued by Right Turn Strategies.
Coulter, a conservative and best-selling author, will speak about the current election, the conservative movement’s future and “what college students can do to help save our country,” the news release states.
Officials say the event requires a ticket to enter, so participants will have to register.
The event is sponsored by the Leadership Institute and the University of Oklahoma TPUSA student chapter.
- Cowboys Seek 1st Win at TCU Since 2016
- COVID-19 surges again in Oklahoma with 4,370 new cases, 14 additional deaths
- Homeland Security investigating scams related to new COVID-19 vaccines
- ‘We saw it all on Zoom’: Family calls 911 as teacher robbed during remote lesson
- It’s a quiet weather pattern for a change. But for how long? Here’s a long range outlook.